Denver CO Chiropractic – Memory Loss
If you’re not as sharp as you used to be, read this article carefully. There are multiple causes to loss of memory, including lack of sleep, stress, improper diet, lack of exercise, depression or boredom, etc.
You may assume that memory problems are a “normal” part of aging, this is not necessarily true. You create new brain cells at any age. Given the right care, you can maximize your intellectual potential. However old you are you can improve memory, thinking skills, and organizational abilities.
What Can I do To Help Myself?
To maximize your ability to remember, check this list. Do you…
- exercise at least 6 days a week?
- attend a social activity at least once a week?
- eat raw fruits, vegetables, and take in omega 3 fats at least once a day?
- sleep at least 7 hours a day or at the same time every day?
- avoid drugs, especially sleeping pills, antihistamines, blood pressure medication, arthritis medicine, anti-anxiety medication, and pain killers?
- limit alcohol to one glass of wine or less per day?
- avoid smoking?
- drink lots of pure water?
It’s Still Bothering Me, Now What?
Research shows that our care (adjustments) increase blood flow to the brain, and decrease stress on the musculo-skeletal and nervous systems. The benefits are so great in fact to safe gentle modern chiropractic, societys leaders are making chiropractic a regular part of their lives.
A Few Famous Chiropractic Advocates
- Whoopie Goldberg
- Jerry Seinfeld,
- David Copperfield
- David Spade
- Clint Eastwood
- Denzel Washington
Having trouble remembering? Call us and see how centered, focused, and less pressured you can feel.
Call Dr. V. now and discuss your problems FREE at (303) 394-CARE (2273)
Dr. Visentin, D. C.
1411 Krameria Street
Denver, CO 80220