Denver Chiropractic – Services
“Fast, Gentle, Effective Relief.”
At Care Chiropractic we specialize in difficult and chronic cases, and we help patients of all ages and disabilities. Children, as well as adults, can find relief through chiropractic.
Care Chiropractic, Denver chiropractic clinic, offers a virtually painless chiropractic technique. It is a “painless chiropractic” technique because it’s a controlled, light, and fast low-force technique coupled with improved safety and comfort. From pregnant women, babies and children, to athletes and senior citizens, it is gentle and suitable for all patients.
Chiropractic is an approach to total health that uses no drugs or surgery but provides a more natural physical and emotional balance which, in turn, promotes overall good health. Care Chiropractic offers this innovative approach to healthcare in a relaxing, caring atmosphere.
Chiropractic can help everyone in the family, from infants to the elderly. Our techniques are gentle and our conscientious staff offers relief from suffering and illness through progressive, effective, health-restoring methods.
- Thorough exam and history taking
- Explanation of findings
- Adjustments (both manual and by activator instrument available)
- Use of a soothing massage table
Consider these simple questions:
- Do you have frequent headaches?
- Do you have low back problems?
- Have you noticed your ability to get around is not what you’re accustomed to?
- Have you been in a car accident resulting in whiplash?
- Do you have tingling or numbness in your arms or legs?
- Do you notice a shoulder or hip that is higher than the other?
If you answered “YES” to any of the previous questions, it is quite possible that you can benefit from chiropractic care!
Other ailments which benefit from chiropractic care are:
- Neck Pain
- Numbness and Tingling
- Arm or Leg Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injury
- Disc Problems
- Hip Pain
- Knee Injury Bursitis
- Headaches and Migraines
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sinus Congestion